Thursday 21 March 2019

Written By Lesieli Rm 21

Rainbow's End!


Related image
In the holidays my family and I went to Rainbow's End. When we got there,
there was a long line and we had to wait for ages. When we got to the front
of the line my mum paid our tickets. After  the lady came and put wristbands
on our wrists, we all took a photo with the Rainbow's End people. Finally my
cousin Leighla my mum and me went on the big extreme rides while my little
siblings went to the Kids Kingdom.  

The first ride that my cousin Leighla, mum and I went on was the Stratosphere.
I felt like I was going to die because I had big butterflies in my stomach and I nearly
passed out.
   
After that all three of us walked down to the Log Flume. It was a massive line
but we still wanted to go on it so we waited and waited. By the time we got to the
front of the line the people were ready for us to go on so we did and started to ride.
When we were riding I saw pirates that were making me laugh, sharks that were
scaring me, camping places, one waterfall and a big water slide which was what
we went down. As we were going down my cousin, mum and I were screaming as
hard as we could. One second later I stopped screaming and smiled at the camera
as it screenshot my face.
                                                               
Next, we made our way to the roller-coaster but the line was long too so we waited
and waited until we got on the red cart. When we got on, it started to go fast. There
was loop de loops and other cool stuff. There was one where you had to go all the
way down then we stopped and got off.

After that my little cousin Llanell and my other cousin Leighla went to the Invader.
The line was short. We were screaming it was very extreme. After that our whole
family met up in the middle then went home. I felt very happy.







No comments:

Post a Comment